Dreams Riviera Cancun Resort & Spa - Optional All Inclusive
Dreams Riviera Cancun Resort & Spa - Optional All Inclusive
HEALTH & SAFETY INFO
We are pleased to announce that, today, AMResorts® launches its new CleanComplete Verification™ 360-degree quality and hygiene program for all its branded properties. The campaign will focus on our commitment to guest wellbeing as we redefine the all-inclusive Unlimited-Luxury® resort experience with even higher safety and hygiene standards. Its purpose is to instill confidence and peace of mind during the vacation selection process and especially for future vacations at an AMResorts® branded property, which will in turn continue to foster and strengthen guest loyalty.
Backed by one of the highest-level third-party certifications for quality and safety in the industry, the Cristal International Standards® certification, the initiative addresses all aspects of resort operations and guest experience from welcome to departure. Each property has implemented the industry’s latest Prevention of the Spread of Infection (POSI) audit solution, through Cristal International Standards’® POSI-check. All AMResorts® branded properties also employ FoodCheck Certification, which complies with certified and audited food safety practices based on the Hazard Analysis Critical Control Point (HACCP), an internationally recognized system for reducing the risk of safety hazards in foods.
The campaign started internally with a webinar to ensure staff and employees are well versed in the elevated approach to hygiene protocols and procedures. From there, an all-encompassing external campaign starts today—a press release is being distributed, materials are being created for inclusion in guest rooms, and a video is being deployed, along with a landing page that will showcase the elements.
OUR PROMISE TO GUESTS.
At the center of the campaign is our new CleanComplete VerificationTM, a 360-degree quality, safety and hygiene program that addresses all aspects of resort operations and guest experience from welcome to departure, including:
• Welcome Back – Arrival and Check-In Procedures: Check-in health procedures upon arrival at a resort, including temperature and health check at a Hygiene Check-In station, cleaning of the lobby with high-level disinfectant every hour, and sanitation of luggage and personal electronic devices.
• Come on In – Room Cleaning Procedures: Cristal RoomCheck verification certifies that each guest room has met the highest hygiene cleaning, with sanitation information on in-room tablets, printouts and TVs.
• Time to Relax – Sanitation Throughout the Resort: Increased sanitation throughout all areas of the resorts, including high human contact areas such as staircases, elevators, public areas and restrooms, as well as sports equipment and spa facilities. Beach and pool loungers will also be distanced.
• Fun for the Kids – Explorer’s Club + Core Zone Hygiene: All Explorer’s Club and Core Zone facilities cleaned and disinfected prior to opening, after closing, and regularly during operating hours, with temperature checks required for all before entering.
• Dine in Style – Food and Beverage Protocols: All bar and restaurants employ social distancing measures, while staff wear masks and increase hygiene techniques.
• Behind the Scenes – Back of House Activity: New staff positions to oversee health measures, including regular wellness training for all personnel, sanitization of office and back of house areas, regular tests of pools and water systems, a designated drop-off and sanitation area for supplies, laundry protocols to control temperature, and use of high-level cleaning products.
• See You Again Soon – Check-Out and Departure Procedures: Express check-out service to reduce contact.
• Don’t Just Take Our Word for It – Third-Party Verification: Certification by the Cristal International Standards® and compliance with the internationally recognized Hazard Analysis Critical Control Point (HACCP) in food safety.
We are confident these standards are among the most extensive in the industry and are proud of the operational effort that has been put into developing such a comprehensive program.
Please visit the CleanComplete Verification™ website to view the full health and safety protocols in place, or visit the AMResorts® Media Download Site for the full downloadable PDF of the CleanComplete Verification™ standards.
TOGETHER WE RISE.
Together, we are weathering an economic and public health crisis like the world has never seen. And, it is because we remain united, that we will emerge from this moment in time in a position of strength. As we count down the days until the resorts welcome back our mutual guests, each of us remain fully dedicated to you with a steadfast commitment to continue delivering our very best, every day. I wish you and those you love the best of health and peace of mind.
Hotel OverviewProperty Location With a stay at Dreams Riviera Cancun Resort & Spa - Optional All Inclusive in Puerto Morelos, you'll be on the beach, within a 10-minute drive of Puerto Morelos Town Square and Crococun Zoo. This 4.5-star hotel is 14.7 mi (23.7 km) from Maroma Beach and 14.8 mi (23.9 km) from Ventura Park Cancun. Rooms Make yourself at home in one of the 486 guestrooms featuring iPod docking stations and plasma televisions. Rooms have private balconies or patios. Wired and wireless Internet access is complimentary, while DVD players and satellite programming provide entertainment. Bathrooms with separate bathtubs and showers feature jetted bathtubs and complimentary toiletries. Amenities Pamper yourself with a visit to the spa, which offers massages, body treatments, and facials. You're sure to appreciate the recreational amenities, which include 3 outdoor swimming pools, a nightclub, and a health club. This hotel also features complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and babysitting/childcare (surcharge). Dining All-inclusive rates are available at this hotel. Meals and beverages at onsite dining establishments are included in all-inclusive rates. Charges may be applied for dining at some restaurants, special dinners and dishes, some beverages, and other amenities.
Enjoy French cuisine at Bordeaux, one of the hotel's 9 restaurants, or stay in and take advantage of the 24-hour room service. Snacks are also available at the coffee shop/café. Mingle with other guests at the complimentary reception, held daily. When you are in need of a refreshing drink, visit the poolside bar or one of 6 bars/lounges, or 2 beach bars.Business, Other Amenities Featured amenities include a business center, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and dry cleaning/laundry services. Planning an event in Puerto Morelos? This hotel has facilities measuring 8341 square feet (775 square meters), including a conference center. Guests may use a roundtrip airport shuttle for a surcharge, and free valet parking is available onsite.
- Daily housekeeping
- Turndown service
- Ceiling fan
- Pillow menu
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Plasma TV
- Iron/ironing board
- Jetted bathtub
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Balcony or patio
- Satellite TV service
- Room service (24 hours)
- Premium TV channels
- Free WiFi
- Access via exterior corridors
- Free wired Internet
- DVD player
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Dial-up Internet access (surcharge)
- Laptop-friendly workspace
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- In-room massage available
- iPod docking station
- Separate bathtub and shower
- Down comforter
- Number of outdoor pools - 3
- Fitness facilities
- 24-hour front desk
- Poolside bar
- Business center
- Free self parking
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Free valet parking
- Swimming pool
- Conference space size (meters) - 775
- Free reception
- Luggage storage
- Hair salon
- Concierge services
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Conference center
- Shopping on site
- Designated smoking areas
- Wheelchair accessible (may have limitations)
- Pool umbrellas
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- Rooftop terrace
- Number of bars/lounges - 6
- Full-service spa
- Number of beach bars - 2
- Swim-up bar
- Beach umbrellas
- Conference space
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Billiards or pool table
- Grocery/convenience store
- Meeting rooms
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Coffee shop or café
- Beach sun loungers
- Steam room
- Free WiFi
- Pool sun loungers
- Health club
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Children's club (free)
- Supervised childcare/activities (surcharge)
- Children's pool
- Number of restaurants - 9
- Conference space size (feet) - 8341
- Banquet hall
- Laundry facilities
- Spa tub
- Wheelchair accessible path of travel
- Beach towels
- Television in common areas
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Wedding services
- In-room accessibility
- Multilingual staff
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Year Built - 2009
- Total number of rooms - 486
- Number of floors - 5
- Number of buildings/towers - 2
RecreationDistances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Ojo de Agua Beach - 2.4 km / 1.5 mi
Crococun Zoo - 2.8 km / 1.7 mi
Puerto Morelos Town Square - 3.5 km / 2.1 mi
San Jose Catholic Parish - 3.5 km / 2.1 mi
Artisans Market - 3.5 km / 2.2 mi
Puerto Morelos Reef - 3.5 km / 2.2 mi
Sanctuary of Hope and Time Capsule - 8 km / 5 mi
Dr. Alfredo Barrera Marin Botanical Garden - 8.4 km / 5.2 mi
Petempich Bay - 9.6 km / 6 mi
Costa Occidental de Isla Mujeres National Park - 14.3 km / 8.9 mi
El Manglar Golf Course - 18.5 km / 11.5 mi
El Rey Polo Country Club - 18.6 km / 11.6 mi
Xoximilco - 21.6 km / 13.4 mi
Cancun Country Club - 22.2 km / 13.8 mi
Parque Cenote Las Mojarras - 22.4 km / 13.9 mi
The nearest airports are:
Cancun, Quintana Roo (CUN-Cancun Intl.) - 23.3 km / 14.5 mi
Cozumel, Quintana Roo (CZM-Cozumel Intl.) - 70.3 km / 43.7 mi
- Bicycle rentals
- Billiard table
- Jet skiing
- Running track/path
- Scuba diving
- Water skiing
- Yoga classes/instruction