St. Petersburg, Russia
Built on a swamp at the cost of thousands of lives, Peter the Great's 'antidote to Moscow' has surv...
A vivid account of the city's history, including the city's construction and evolution, the October...
Kazimir Malevich (1879-1935) was Russia's most influential avant-garde artist. In this Tate Modern ...
The national capital of Moscow is situated 390 miles southeast of St. Petersburg, while Koltushi lies 11 miles to the east.
Make sure the whole family has a good time by checking out some of the child-friendly attractions of the area. Good times and precious moments await at the Horrors of St. Petersburg Museum, Divo Ostrov and the St. Petersburg Wax Museum.
Snap a few photos, enjoy the interpretive displays and learn all about our fragile environment at the Leningradskiy Zoopark. If you are pressed for time, stop by the information counter and take a map so you don't miss out on any of the zoo highlights.
From amateur horticulturalists to weekend gardeners, everyone is sure to be inspired by the plants on display at the St. Petersburg Botanical Garden. Many travelers also like to take a leisurely stroll around the Tavrichesky Garden and the Botanical Gardens.
Pack a picnic basket and take five in the tranquil, green surroundings of Summer Garden and Peterhof Palace and Garden. There's also plenty of room to relax at New Holland Island and Petrovsky Park.
We can arrange a variety of transportation options throughout Europe to make your Europe vacation truly spectacular. Whether you simply need transportation between the airport and hotel, or you want to charter a private yacht or jet, we offer you choice and will manage the important details.
While traveling in Russia we recommend :
- Private transfers at time of booking - All transfers include a meet-and-greet by English-speaking drivers, luggage assistance, and bottled water in modern vehicles to and from all points of entry as well as between cities.
- The Russian Ruble is the official currency of Russia.
- Restaurants: 5-15%
- Porters: $1-$2 in Rubles
- Taxi's: $10
- St. Petersburg, Russia is GMT + 3 hours
Europe spans three time zones:
- Greenwich Mean Time (GMT) which is 5 hours ahead of Eastern standard Time.
- Central Standard Time which is 6 hours ahead of Eastern Standard Time.
- Eastern European Time which is 7 hours ahead of Eastern Standard Time.
- A passport is required when traveling outside of your country. If any passenger carries anything other than a Passport supplied by your home country, please contact the Consulate of the country(s) you are visiting to verify document requirements. If you do not have appropriate documentation, you will be denied entry. Passports must be valid for at least 6 months beyond your return trip for international travel.